We are reopening beginning Monday, May 18. Group exercise classes will resume on Monday, June 1. Our staff has been hard at work cleaning and disinfecting the entire gym and all equipment, and we have instituted a new Code of Conduct to ensure the safety and good health of our Members, Guests and Staff.
Note that we will be closing one hour earlier than usual so that all equipment is disinfected, and we will also close from 2-3 pm Monday through Saturday.
Thanks for your patience as we resume operations, and thanks for your help in keeping Lantana Fitness the cleanest, safest club in the area!
Code of Conduct
In order to provide a safe and healthy experience for all of our Members, Guests and Staff, Lantana Fitness has adopted this new Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct is intended to provide health and safety standards that are to be followed by all Members, Guests and Staff when using Lantana Fitness facilities, programs, or any services, to ensure the welfare and protection of all parties.
As a Member or Guest of Lantana Fitness, I agree I will:
Please check back with us regularly in the club or on our website or Facebook page as guidelines may change based on CDC and State requirements for sanitation, physical distancing, Member, Guest and Staff safety, as well as facility and amenity hours of operation.
At Lantana Fitness, our number one priority is to provide our Members, Guests and Staff with a safe, healthy and stress-free health club experience. We are taking every precaution possible to ensure that we are safest, cleanest and healthiest club in the area. Please be advised that these guidelines are subject to change at any given time based on CDC/State/Local Government recommendations.
• Hours of Operation will be modified to ensure additional cleaning and safety measures are executed each day: Mon-Thu 5 am-9 pm, Fri 5 am-7 pm, Sat 8am-7pm, Sun 8am-3pm.
• An intermission will occur Mon-Sat from 2 pm-3 pm to ensure a reset of all cleaning supplies and a full deep clean is conducted. Members must leave the facility promptly by the beginning of that intermission. Members may not enter & check in during this time.
• Member capacity will meet state guidelines for distancing purposes; a 90-minute maximum workout is requested
• Water fountain will be operational to fill bottles only. No direct drinking from fountain.
AMENITY GUIDELINES - CARDIO & STRENGTH MACHINES
• Cardio and Strength machines and benches are to be used on a staggered basis. If a machine is in use, you may not use the immediately adjacent machines.
• No sharing of equipment allowed at any time.
• After completing a set, if a Member or Guest asks to “work in”, you must leave the machine and allow 6’ of social distancing. Please do not stay on equipment after completing your set(s).
• All machines must be wiped down with our medical-grade disinfectant and paper towels immediately after use. We have provided numerous additional towels and spray bottles around the gym. Please dispose of paper towels in the proper wastebaskets.
CHECK IN PROCESS
• Only two people allowed at the Front Desk at a time. If someone is waiting on the black mat inside the front door you must wait outside. Please maintain social distancing.
• Members must use their key cards to scan their barcode on the scanner. “I forgot my card” is no excuse!
• Cash will NOT be accepted for retail purchases. A debit or credit card may be used, or money may be left on account.
• Staff will be re-focused from normal duties and dedicated to zone cleanings in all areas of the gym, including high touch areas, door handles, and water fountain, etc.
• Members will be required to wipe down equipment and surfaces after each use with the medical- grade cleaners in spray bottles and paper towels provided throughout the gym.
• Daily cleaning protocols have been updated with extensive checklists and additional stations for spray bottles and paper towels accessible on the floor to ensure equipment is cleaned after every use
• All Members, Guests, and Staff must adhere to CDC/State/Local Government Guidelines as well as Lantana Fitness Code of Conduct and Club Rules.
• All Members and Guests will be required to review and sign the Member Code of Conduct
SAFETY | PROTECTIVE GEAR
• Members will be encouraged to wear masks and gloves during their workouts, but this is not mandatory unless the CDC/State/Local Governments require this. All Staff will be required to wear masks & gloves.