We have instituted a new Code of Conduct to ensure the safety and good health of our Members, Guests and Staff.
Thanks for your help in keeping Lantana Fitness the cleanest, safest club in the area!
Code of Conduct
In order to provide a safe and healthy experience for all of our Members, Guests and Staff, Lantana Fitness has adopted this new Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct is intended to provide health and safety standards that are to be followed by all Members, Guests and Staff when using Lantana Fitness facilities, programs, or any services, to ensure the welfare and protection of all parties.
As a Member or Guest of Lantana Fitness, I agree I will:
Please check back with us regularly in the club or on our website or Facebook page as guidelines may change based on CDC and State requirements for sanitation, physical distancing, Member, Guest and Staff safety, as well as facility and amenity hours of operation.
At Lantana Fitness, our number one priority is to provide our Members, Guests and Staff with a safe, healthy and stress-free health club experience. We are taking every precaution possible to ensure that we are safest, cleanest and healthiest club in the area. Please be advised that these guidelines are subject to change at any given time based on CDC/State/Local Government recommendations.
• Hours of Operation will be modified to ensure additional cleaning and safety measures are executed each day: Mon-Thu 5 am-9 pm, Fri 5 am-7 pm, Sat 8am-7pm, Sun 8am-3pm.
• Member capacity will meet state guidelines for distancing purposes.
AMENITY GUIDELINES - CARDIO & STRENGTH MACHINES
• After you complete a set, if a Member or Guest asks to “work in”, you must leave the machine and allow 6’ of social distancing. Please do not stay on equipment after completing your set(s).
• All machines must be wiped down with our medical-grade disinfectant and paper towels immediately after use. We have provided numerous additional towels and spray bottles around the gym. Please dispose of paper towels in the proper wastebaskets.
CHECK IN PROCESS
• Only two people allowed at the Front Desk at a time. If someone is waiting on the black mat inside the front door you must wait outside. Please maintain social distancing.
• Members must use their key cards to scan their barcode on the scanner. “I forgot my card” is no excuse!
• Staff will be re-focused from normal duties and dedicated to zone cleanings in all areas of the gym, including high touch areas, door handles, and water fountain, etc.
• Members will be required to wipe down equipment and surfaces after each use with the medical- grade cleaners in spray bottles and paper towels provided throughout the gym.
• Daily cleaning protocols have been updated with extensive checklists and additional stations for spray bottles and paper towels accessible on the floor to ensure equipment is cleaned after every use
• All Members, Guests, and Staff must adhere to CDC/State/Local Government Guidelines as well as Lantana Fitness Code of Conduct and Club Rules.
SAFETY | PROTECTIVE GEAR
• Masks are optional during workouts unless the CDC/State/Local Government require masks. All unvaccinated Staff will be required to wear masks.